• Harrison Electrical, Inc. is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfers, termination, company-sponsored training, education, tuition assistance and social and recreational programs. We will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era or any other reason prohibited by law.
• The information I have provided on this application is accurate to the best of my knowledge and subject to verification by Harrison Electric, Inc. I understand that false statements or material omissions in my application materials may result in immediate dismissal.
• I understand that if employed, I am required to abide by all rules, regulations and policies of Harrison Electrical, Inc.
• I understand that use of this application does not indicate there are any positions open and does not in any way obligate Harrison Electric, Inc. to offer me employment.
• I understand that an offer of employment is subject to my providing proof of work eligibility, as required by United States law and my completion, satisfactory to Harrison Electric, Inc., of any and all pre-employment tests and procedures Harrison Electrical, Inc. decides to use.
• I authorize Harrison Electrical, Inc. to investigate my past and present work history as well as my character, education and police records to ascertain any and all information which may be pertinent to my employment qualifications.
• I authorize the schools, employers and references I listed in my application materials to release information about my school history, work history, character and qualification to all persons, firms, agencies or companies which may request this information in connection with my application for employment with Harrison Electrical, Inc. In authorizing release of this information, I hereby release my schools, employers, references and all individuals associated with my schools, employers and references from any and all liability that may result from providing this information to Harrison Electrical, Inc. This authorization will be valid for three (3) months from the date of my signature below.
• If employed, I understand my employment and compensation can be terminated with or without cause and with or without notice at any time, at the option of either Harrison Electrical, Inc. or myself. I understand that no representative of Harrison Electrical, Inc., other than the President, has authority to enter into any agreement for employment for any specified period of time or to make any agreement contrary to provisions of this paragraph. Representations to the contrary must be in writing and must be signed by the President.
• I acknowledge that no other representations concerning the term or nature of my employment have been made to me or relied on by me.
• If employed, I agree that if Harrison Electrical, Inc. advances any paid leave before it has been accrued, advances or loans any money during the course of my employment or if I lose, damage or fail to return any property of Harrison Electrical, Inc., I authorize Harrison Electrical, Inc. to deduct from my wages sufficient funds to repay the paid leave, loans or advances or to replace its property.
• I certify I am not engaged in any outside activity or business that could be considered in conflict with the interest of Harrison Electrical, Inc. or those of its customers or clients and will not become engaged in such activity or business if employed.
• I acknowledge this application is valid for only 30 days from the date signed. I will submit a new application if I want to be considered for job openings more than 30 days from the date signed.
Harrison Electrical, Inc. (including all divisions) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As required by law, we must
record certain information to be made a part of our Affirmative Action Program.
Applicants for employment are also invited to participate in the Affirmative Action Program by reporting their status as
disabled, disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam era or other minority. In extending this invitation you are also advised
that: (a) workers (applicants) are under no obligation to respond, but may do so in the future if they choose; (b)
responses will remain confidential within the Human Resources Department; and (c) responses will be used only for the
necessary information to include in our Affirmative Action Program. We are a company that values diversity. We actively
encourage women, minorities, veterans, disable veterans, and non-veteran disabled individuals to apply. Refusal to
provide this information will have no bearing on your application and will not subject you to any adverse treatment. Please see Self-Identification Reference Document for reference.
Please complete the information requested below. Thank you for your cooperation.
Because we do business with the government, we must reach out to, hire, and provide equal opportunity to qualified people with disabilities. (Please reference Reasonable Accommodation Notice.) To help us measure how well we are doing, we are asking you to tell us if you have a disability or if you ever had a disability. Completing this form is voluntary, but we hope that you will choose to fill it out. If you are applying for a job, any answer you give will be kept private and will not be used against you in any way.
If you already work for us, your answer will not be used against you in any way. Because a person may become disabled at any time, we are required to ask all of our employees to update their information every five years. You may voluntarily self-identify as having a disability on this form without fear of any punishment because you did not identify as having a disability earlier.
You are considered to have a disability if you have a physical or mental impairment or medical condition that substantially limits a major life activity, or if you have a history or record of such an impairment or medical condition.
Disabilities include, but are not limited to:
• Cerebral palsy
• Muscular dystrophy
• Bipolar disorder
• Major depression
• Multiple sclerosis (MS)
• Missing limbs or partially missing limbs
• Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
• Obsessive compulsive disorder
• Impairments requiring the use of a wheelchair
• Intellectual disability (previously called mental retardation)